Madison in front, Melanie in back.

Baby wrestling - Al's favorite past time.
Both girls are great eaters when it comes to cereal, fruits and veggies. So far they have really liked all of the foods that have been introduced. I'd say that the favorites are pears and green beans. Bananas, squash and peas aren't too far behind.

I cannot believe that the girls are 6 months old! How time flies when we're having fun. We've hit quite a few milestones up to this point. I'd say the biggest one for Al and I is that they girls now lay down in their cribs and fall asleep on their own. Since doing that, they've also started sleeping longer. Usually the girls are down by 7:15 and go until around 3am and then up around 6:30-7am. We've almost forgotten how stretches of 6 hours of sleep feels.
Madison and her teether ring.
Baby wrestling - Al's favorite past time.
Another milestone that they have hit is that both girls are rolling all over the place and scooching. Melanie is up on her knees now and getting very close to crawling. Madison likes to do a backwards scooch. They're both working on sitting up and can't quite get the balance factor without pillows on the sides of them.


Both girls are great eaters when it comes to cereal, fruits and veggies. So far they have really liked all of the foods that have been introduced. I'd say that the favorites are pears and green beans. Bananas, squash and peas aren't too far behind.
These first 6 months have been a whirlwind for Al and I. There were times where sleep deprivation was getting the best of us, but as the girls continue to grow things seem to get a little bit easier. We've gotten into a pretty good routine which seems to keep everyone in good spirits. Everyone keeps warning us "just wait until they start to crawl", but I think at this point we get so excited whenever Madison and Melanie do something new that we look forward to the next milestone. I say that now... we'll see how it goes when we have to keep babies off of stairs.
M&M in their M&M onesies. Madison left, Melanie right.
M&M in their M&M onesies. Madison left, Melanie right.






Is that a crib a baby girl is sleeping in? She looks mighty comfy-Love Mom
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are so cute-where has 6 months gone?Thank you for updating the blog
ReplyDelete