Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lake County Mother of Twins Club Picnic

I finally joined the Lake County Mother of Twins Club (LCMOTC). I had inquired back in December when I was pregnant, but when the girls came along I just never got around to actually joining and going to a meeting. This past Saturday the club hosted a picnic at Viking Park. There were all sorts of twins there. Our girls were the 3rd youngest set. There were 11 week old boys and 4 month old boy/girl twins.


FYI - Madison has started to scrunch her face when she laughs (I think it's pretty cute) and Melanie was making this funny face all day long too. Looks like we'll be on hold for taking formal 6 month photos until we can get back to smiling nicely again. :)

















It's really a great club to get into because everyone there understands what your life is like and the special challenges that we face. Plus, there's a huge resale event in September that I plan to fully take advantage of for clothes and highchairs.


Mom and Melanie

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing opportunity for you! It sounds great for you and the kids. :)Kel

    ReplyDelete