Monday, August 17, 2009

Bumbos!

I must apologize for not updating the blog as often as we used to. I guess that means our hands are full with the twins. I'll just blame them! Two weekends ago, we were supposed to go up to La Valle to visit Marcia and Gary. The same weekend, one of my closest friends, Courtney came into town for a visit from Austin. We took a rain check for Marcia and Gary and I got to hang out with a bunch of high school friends down where I grew up in Homer Glen. The next day, Katy came down with the girls so Courtney and the Timmels could meet the girls. Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Timmel, Jennifer, Matt, Nancy, Monica, Courtney for having us down. It was definitely great to see everybody! I didn't bring my camera so I'll post pictures of the girls sitting in their Bumbos.
Courtney got each girl a bumbo in a pretty pink and green. What a great gift for both of the girls. They absolutely love them. You can see from the pictures below:










No comments:

Post a Comment