Monday, August 17, 2009

More Pictures

The girls are just days away from crawling. They pop up on all fours with their little bums in the air. They can balance on one arm. They just need to get the timing down and off they'll go. These six months have really flown by. Most parents of twins that we've met say that the first year is pretty much a blur. I wouldn't say the whole year. The first three months were definitely hard. At least that's my perspective. Kate doesn't think those months were that bad. I guess that's the mommy in her. I will be eternally grateful that Katy is such a great mother. Below are recent picture of the girls on their quest to crawl: Madison is in pink and Melanie is in green.







Madison is wearing the blue bib and Melanie is wearing the orange bib.












2 comments:

  1. You girls are too precious. Good luck Katy and Al...crawling is a fun stage, but they will be into everything. :)Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelly, they will be into everything including Jacksons food!!

    ReplyDelete