I apologize, work has gotten a little busy and I haven't posted in a while. Two Saturdays ago we went to Van Patten Woods for the graduation party of Jimmy Reeves and Allie Werth. They both graduated from 8th grade, Congrats! The girls got to visit with a lot of people. Those same people look at the blog regularly and we want to thank them for that. Unfortunately we didn't bring our camera. We had to leave early because we had to also attend the birthday of my godson, Ryan who turned 6. The girls got pampered at that party also. Mainly by Grandma Delia. I unfortunately didn't have the camera for that event either.
4 months was a big milestone for the girls. In a weeks time, they went form sleeping 3 hours at night to almost 6 hours at night. They go down at 8 pm and only get up once. They still get up an hour before our alarm, but Katy and I are thrilled that they only get up once per night. With them sleeping so good, we actually used our alarm clock for the first time in 4 months a couple of days ago. It was kind of strange. The girls are smiling more and more and do a great job in entertaining themselves.

Shane and I could see you through the curtain for the Food Network event but couldn't catch your eye. We had just happened to go to the park to use some food coupons and walk around that night.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are getting so big! We should get together again now that you're a bit more rested. :)
strange, the blog made me log in to comment this time. anyway, that was me in the comment above!
ReplyDelete- April