Another month down. The girls had their 4-month check-up and everything is great. Madison weighs 11 lbs. and 11 oz. She is 22 1/2". She weighs 10 lbs. and 12.5 oz. Melanie is 22 1/4". They also had their 4 month vaccinations. One oral and one shot (more like a spear) in each thigh. Poor girls. But just like their 2 month shots, as soon as you picked them up, they stopped crying. As with every month that passes, the girls took their monthly growth picture with their M&M bears. Can you guys see that their eyebrows finally came in? I thought Katy and I forgot to give them eye brows.




Can you tell that they are identical?

Madison is on the right and Melanie is on the left.
I haven't been here in a long while and it is so enjoyable to finally catch up on how M&M are doing!Thank you so much for your updates. You have the most beautiful girls ever!!!! ~Leah
ReplyDelete