
It's hard to believe that the girls are over 3 months old. We see changes in them everyday. They are starting to grab onto things and bring them to their mouths. They are smiling and cooing a lot. Their sleeping schedule is much better also!! They are sleeping for 3-4 hours stretches at nights. We also see that they are starting to look more and more alike everyday.


Melanie is also sick for the first time. She has this little cute/pathetic sounding cough. Just as a precaution, Kate took her in to the pediatrician. The pediatrician said wait 7-10 days and if it's still there, come back. I thought that seemed like a long time, but I guess I'm still learning.



Adorable pictures of your girls! I love all the pictures. I need to make sure Simon visits your blog to see your professional family photos so he can see how cute they turned out and then maybe it will convince him to finally let me get our family pictures done. :)
ReplyDelete