Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner Impossible

Have you ever watched the show on the Food Network, Dinner Impossible? Well Dinner Impossible filmed a show at Six Flags Great America. Isn't that neat? Katy was working the event. I fortunatley got to be part of the crowd that Chef Robert cooked for. It was such a great event and it went extremely well. The show is scheduled to air in late August. Below are a couple of pictures I took at the event:
Notice the guy in the middle (below)? That is Marc Summers. (Double Dare/Unwrapped) He's the producer for the show.
Below is Chef Robert talking about his Challenge and the food that he prepared.
Below is a picture of Kate and myself with Marc Summers.


Here is a picture of my plate that I got. Have you ever watched a cooking show and thought, "I wish I could try that?" Well that is exactly what we were able to do. I wish I was able to eat more, I would have gone back to try other stuff. Chef Robert was indeed able to make gourmet food out of theme park food.


No comments:

Post a Comment