Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

The whole family including Jackson left on Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the Pyevich family up in Wausau, Wisconsin for Father's Day. The girls handled the 4 hour trip with ease. We only needed to stop once half way to feed them and do a diaper change. Brian and Kristy's beautiful two girls, Lily (5) and Lauren (3) were excited to see us. Sammy (The Pyevich's half Shih-Tzu, half Poodle) was excited to see Jackson. Brian put Chicken, Brats, and hot dogs on the grill for a nice relaxing Friday night.

Saturday, Brian and I got to play a nice relaxing round of golf while Katy and Kristy took care of all the girls. The girls were great, it was Jackson who was causing problems. He wanted to have non-stop "relations" with Sammy if you get my drift. We spent the rest of the afternoon outside enjoying the wonderful weather. The girls had a nice time being outdoors. Brian and Kristy had another great dinner planned with steaks and shrimp on the grill.

We left on Sunday for an easy ride home. Thank you Brian, Kristy, Lily, Lauren, and Sammy for a nice relaxing Father's Day weekend and for all the wonderful stuff you got the girls. Brian and Kristy are always great hosts and we can't wait to go back for a visit.
Below is a group picture of everybody hanging out on Saturday afternoon.
Katy and Melanie.
I guess Melanie had so much fun that she tired herself out. She found Kristy's shoulder extremely comfy. The big smiley girl in the middle is Lily.
Is it bad that I have a beer in one hand and Melanie in another while on a two person Teeter-Totter? Melanie loved it. So did I!

I thought this was a funny picture. In the background, Brian is trying to get Lily to get him a beer from the refrigerator. He is in the middle of explaining the Lily that the Miller Lite bottle has a "M" on it. Lily ended up taking quite a long time before she came back. She came back with a clear bottle of a Mojito drink. I gave her credit. The "M" on the Mojito bottle was 4 times as big as the "M" on the Miller Lite bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment