These are our favorites and were all pretty much filmed within the past month or so. Enjoy!!
Last Sunday I went in to see who was chatting away when they were both supposed to be napping. I walked in and Madison was standing in her crib. That was the first time that she had pulled herself up so needless to say, I was caught a little off guard.
Melanie finds her daddy to be so amusing. I believe he's shaking some baby keys at her to get her to laugh.
For about a week or two Madison kept saying "la la la" with her tongue hanging out. This clip shows Madison doing that and you can also see how mobile the girls have gotten. They both can crawl and they are into everything. Al and I still need to make the trip to Babies R Us to get some baby gates - mainly to keep their little hands out of Jackson's water bowl.
This last video is of Al and the girls. He bought them this giggle ball and was spinning it in front of them. Of course, this was just the funniest thing to them. Madison is on the left and Melanie is on the right.

They are so cute! I just love hearing little babies giggle.
ReplyDeleteLaVerna
Loved all the cute videos... hearing the girls laugh and say la la and standing up. So fun!
ReplyDelete