Below are the girls right before the show started:
I just happened to be in this position when these plans came in.

Although a zoom lens was used here, the planes fly really close to the spectators who are only about 100 yards from the runway.

These are the girls right after the show :
Sunday was another beautiful day and we got the spend the entire morning at breakfast with our good friends Paul and Kelly Connolly and their precious 4 month old, Elijah. We don't see each other too often because they live in Montana. This is the first for them meeting the girls and our first time meeting Elijah. Breakfast reminded Katy and I how much we miss having the Connollys around. Only bad thing about the morning was I forgot our camera in our rush out of the house. Elijah is adorable and looks just like his daddy. Below, I've attached a picture from Facebook of Elijah.


You girls get cuter and cuter all the time! :)Kelly
ReplyDelete