Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 8



Katy and I thought that Melanie wasn't gaining as much weight as Madison. There was a 3 day streak in which she wasn't eating as much. Kate took her in to the pediatrician prior to their scheduled 2 month appointment. The pediatrician said that she looked very good and gave her a clean bill of health. Melanie started eating like normal and everything is fine. She was at the high end of the 25th percentile for weight wieghing 8 lbs, 11 oz. Madison will have her originally sheduled appointment in 2 weeks.
The girls are doing great in holding up their heads. They are even starting to hold their heads up while on their stomach. A little more every day! They both have death grips and can hold on to a rattle for quite a while.
We're slowly working on their sleeping schedule. Nights are still a little rough and we're hoping that they settle on a schedule soon. There was a book that was highly reccomended and we're are hoping that it will help. We'll see.







1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! I've really enjoyed seeing all your pictures and videos of your girls and I'm looking forward to watching them grow through your blog. I also love seeing that Katy's reading "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" - I love that book. I think it's very helpful and thus I highly recommend it all parents. -Kelly Escorcia

    ReplyDelete