Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Babies' First Easter



This year we celebrated the girls' first Easter at my Grandma's house. We got the girls all dressed in their ladybug dresses that Grandma Marcia bought for them. Madison and Melanie were hanging out in their crib watching their favorite ladybug mobile. Whoever invented mobiles is a genius!
















Melanie is on the left and Madison is on the right. Can you tell that ladybugs are the trendy pattern for 2009? The next one is Melanie looking up at her mobile.



Then we have proud daddy with his little girls (Melanie left, Madison right).





Madison pooped out after dinner and took a nice long snooze. Then Melanie fell asleep in Grandma Marcia's arms.
All in all, Easter went really well for the girls. This will probably be the last laid back Easter for us since next year the girls will be running all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy and Al! I am in love with your two little additions! I saw your blog attached to Kel and Simon's and had to take a peak. Congrats! (Hopefully you remember me. I am Kel and Simon's friend, Kelly, from Luther.)

    ReplyDelete