So our little Jackson went from being number one to number three. He's adjusting really well to the girls - certainly to my surprise. I was really worried about him and not having 100% of our attention, especially since I was home with him 24/7 since late November.
He doesn't seem to mind them a whole lot and doesn't lose any sleep at night when they cry. He's really good at finding one of us when they are crying. It took him a couple of days to get used to the baby monitor. I think the poor guy was confused when he would hear a baby crying downstairs, but couldn't locate her. Jackson is curious about the girls and every once in a while we catch him licking their face and hands.
I think anyone that knew Jackson pre-babies would agree that he could be a little bit hyper, but now he definitely calms down much quicker. Now we just need to work on getting this cat to stop taunting him and making him bark outside of the sliding door. Baby steps!
He doesn't seem to mind them a whole lot and doesn't lose any sleep at night when they cry. He's really good at finding one of us when they are crying. It took him a couple of days to get used to the baby monitor. I think the poor guy was confused when he would hear a baby crying downstairs, but couldn't locate her. Jackson is curious about the girls and every once in a while we catch him licking their face and hands.
I think anyone that knew Jackson pre-babies would agree that he could be a little bit hyper, but now he definitely calms down much quicker. Now we just need to work on getting this cat to stop taunting him and making him bark outside of the sliding door. Baby steps!

No comments:
Post a Comment