Its a relaxing weekend to catch up, socialize, and yes, drink. The cabin was a beautiful 1600 sq. ft. place on 10 acres. It comfortably fit all 15 of us. Each couple was assigned a meal to cook for the group and let me tell you, tasty, tasty, tasty! Its just a great time and wish we could do it more often.
The cabin was somewhat close to Marcia and Gary. They took Jackson for the weekend, and took the girls on Saturday night. If I'm correct, this may have been Katy's first day away from the girls. Thanks Marcia and Gary, you guys are just the greatest!
I won't reveil who the person it, but this is what alcohol does to some people. "I bet you can't pick up that big snow ball out there butt naked?"

Starting from left to right, Tasha (holding Abbi) and Nate Weiss (holding Natalee), Amanda (holding Cole) and Todd VandeBerg, Kate (holding Melanie) and Al Enrique (holding Madison), Tina and Ruarik Schaffart, and Leslie and Jon Talbot.




Oh, what a fun get-a-way and what a beautiful cabin you stayed in. Glad you all had fun!
ReplyDelete