Where did the year go? Happy birthday to Madison and Melanie. They came down with a cold a couple of days ago. Runny noses, coughs, looking pretty pathetic. They didn't nap yesterday but suprisingly didn't get crabby. It took them 2 hours to fall asleep, we thought we'd be in trouble for their birthday party. Luckily, they slept through the night. They woke up with their nose barely running. They got to take their normal morning nap and they were primed and ready for their birthday party. I'll post pictures once I get them downloaded.
I made the girls a first year slide show. YouTube wouldn't take my video because it was too long. So I went Simon's route and used Vimeo. It definitely was a labor of love because I ran into problem after problem. Two of my original songs wouldn't play so I had to replace them. I wanted to use "Baby Mine" by Alison Krause, but had to use "My Girl." "Hand prints on the Wall" by Kenny Rodgers needed to be replaced by "100 years." Well I guess 3 songs because "It's a Wonderful World," by Louis Armstrong got replaced by "Somewhere over the Rainbow."
Below is the link. I'd press "Play" then "Pause" and wait for a minute or two so it can stream the video better. After the pause, you can play it without it stopping.
http://vimeo.com/9107861
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, one year already! Sorry the girls had a runny nose but I'm glad they were still able to sleep through the night before their big day. I can't wait to see the birthday pictures. Great job on the adorable video. I loved all the cute photos to music. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteAl,
ReplyDeleteGreat video, even though I had to eat lunch and dinner to make it through the entire length of said video, j/k! I was expecting a bit of Five for Fighting "100 Years" ala your wedding.