1 year. 12 months. 12 set of growth pictures. Thanks to Laura Raykiewicz for such a great idea. We took two different sets for the 12 month picture. Madison is on the left and Melanie is on the right.
Love the mohawk and I can't belive how big the girls look in their 12 month photos. When they were newborns their bears looked enormous compared to them and now the girls are towering over their bears. So fun to watch them grow!
Katy and I were married in October 2005. When we found out we were pregnant, we were excited. When we found out we were having twins, we were elated. Our girls were just born in January 2009. We thought this would be a great way to share the girls with everybody. Thank you for visiting.
Love the mohawk and I can't belive how big the girls look in their 12 month photos. When they were newborns their bears looked enormous compared to them and now the girls are towering over their bears. So fun to watch them grow!
ReplyDelete