Monday, October 19, 2009

It's About Time!

So the girls are 8 1/2 months old and I would say that they've been teething for about 4 1/2 months. You can imagine how long we've been waiting just to get a little glimpse of something white in those gums. Last Friday, Madison finally had her bottom right tooth break through. Right on cue, 3 days later, Melanie's came through as well. Then, just a few days ago Madison had her other bottom tooth make an appearance. Needless to say, she's been feeling a little bit cranky and clingy lately.

Hopefully this stage will be passing soon. I didn't realize how appealing I was as a jungle gym to her until this past weekend.

Amist the crankiness, we did have a nice lunch when Al and I decided to take the girls to our favorite Thai restaurant, Royal Thai, this past Saturday. They both were very well behaved and didn't fuss at all. As you can see, we bribe them with Cheerios to keep them occupied.

Melanie is on the left, Madison on the right.



1 comment:

  1. Ha! All parents use the Cheerios trick in restaurants. Congrats on your teeth girls! :)

    ReplyDelete